Inhome New Puppy Consultation
This is a one off consultation for those considering adding a new puppy to their family and for those with puppies up to 12 weeks of age. This consultation will get you and your puppy off to a great start, by explaining how to prepare for your new arrival, what your new dog will need from you, how they perceive our world and what you can do to make the transtion of a new member to your family easier.
This consultation will cover a variety of issues including :
- Basic dog psychology to help you understand your puppy’s needs and requirements, including setting the correct rules and boundaries
- How your puppy thinks, acts and reacts to it’s environment
- How to prevent and stop behavioural issues developing such as mouthing, jumping, chewing, stealing, attention seeking and digging
- Exercising and socialisation
- Toilet training
- Answer any questions you may have
After completing the puppy consultation, you can then continue on to our personal training sessions or attend our group training to ensure continuity with your training and achieve a happy, balanced dog.
The puppy consultation runs for approximately 1 ½ hours and costs :
- Zone A : $140
- Zone B : $150
- Zone C : price negotiable